Celebrate Recovery is at 6:30pm on Thursdays.
What is Celebrate Recovery®?
Celebrate Recovery is the “umbrella” name for our ministries that focus on providing a safe place to enter into a healing journey with God and each other. Using gender specific and needs specific small groups, Celebrate Recovery helps individuals overcome life issues related to a wide variety of areas. Spiritual and emotional growth is fostered in the small group setting.
Who is it for?
Anyone dealing with hurts, habits, and hang ups who desires help, hope, and healing. No registration necessary.
Celebrate Recovery Schedule:
- 6:30 pm Worship
- 6:50 pm Talk
- 7:05 pm Small groups
- 7:45 pm Fellowship
Celebrate Recovery – About the Ministry
- This recovery program is based on God’s Word, the Bible.
- This recovery program is forward-looking. Rather than wallowing in the past, or dredging up and rehearsing painful memories over and over, Celebrate Recovery focuses on the future. Regardless of what has already happened, the solution is to start making wise choices now and depend on Christ’s power to help me make those changes.
- This recovery program emphasizes personal responsibility. Instead of playing the “accuse and excuse” game of victimization, this program helps people face up to their own poor choices and deal with what they can do something about.
- This recovery program emphasized spiritual commitment to Jesus Christ.
- This recovery program utilizes the biblical truth that we need each other in order to grow spiritually and emotionally. It is built around small group interaction and the fellowship of a caring community.
- This recovery program addresses all types of habits, hurts and hang-ups. Some recovery programs deal only with alcohol or drugs or another single problem. But Celebrate Recovery is a “large umbrella” program under which a limitless number of issues can be dealt with.
- Finally, this recovery program produces lay ministers! Because Celebrate Recovery is biblical and church-based, it produces a continuous stream of people moving into ministry after they’ve found recovery in Christ.
You are going to see hopeless marriages restored and people set free from all kinds of sinful habits, hang-ups, and hurts as they allow Jesus to be Lord in every area of their lives. To God be the glory! We’ll be praying for you. For more information check out this website: http://www.celebraterecovery.com/