You can give gifts online.
1. Click here to give online
2. Enter phone number and password to login or create a new account
3. If this is a first time donation, card info will need to be entered. Then can be saved as default card.
You can give gifts with your mobile device.
1. Download the free “SecureGive” app
2. Open app and search for NewDay Church (NewDay is one word) and set as home organization
3. Select “Make a Donation”, enter phone number and password to login or create a new account
4. If this is a first time donation, card info will need to be entered. Then can be saved as default card.
You can give using your mobile device.
Text a keyword then the gift amount (make sure there is a space between the keyword and amount):
1. For example: Text “Give 25” to 844-310-9555
Keywords to use are Give, Missions or MA:
Give (General Fund)
Missions (General Missions)
MA (Haiti missionary Mary Anderson)
2. Follow the prompts
3. Register your card (1st time only)
NOTE: Returning users will only need to text keyword and gift amount
Automatic Withdrawal through your bank is a great way to give regularly and consistently to NewDay.
In addition, it saves NewDay transaction and credit card processing fees. That means 100% of your donation
goes to fund the operation and vision of NewDay.
Log-in to your online banking or contact your bank directly for instructions.
CASH OR CHECK
You can give by cash or check at NewDay during our weekly services. If you are giving cash or
would like to designate your gift, please fill out an offering envelope. This will help us acknowledge
your giving at NewDay.