To impact the Minnesota River Valley area by reaching out in God’s love, helping people to experience the transforming power of a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and walking daily with Him.
A Bible-based, family building, culturally relevant, grace and truth oriented, non-denominational Christian church.
The priorities of NewDay Church are to:
- Worship God with great joy and gratitude, honor Him as God, and make our personal relationship with Him our number one priority. (John 4:23,24; Romans 12:1,2)
- Equip God’s people with spiritual gifts and power of the Holy Spirit to do the works of Jesus, not only inside the walls of the church, but especially outside in the neighborhoods where we live, and the marketplaces where we work. (Acts 1:8; Ephesians 4:11-13)
- Expand God’s kingdom by demonstrating God’s grace, His unconditional love, and His transforming power so each person has an opportunity to know God personally. (Matthew 28:18-20; Mark 16:15-18)
Our Mission Thrust is to:
- Make disciples of all nations, starting in our community using practical methods like The Alpha Course, Marriage Course, and AWANA Kids Club programs.
- Involve God’s people in world missions through hands-on, short-term mission trips to key mission fields around the globe. The goal is to enable people to experience God’s work and power first hand.
- Plant churches throughout the rapidly developing Minnesota River Valley, using an effective church model that reaches people, makes disciples, and connects people with world missions.
- Train leaders at the NewDay School of Ministry for the equipping of God’s people, both lay and vocational, for gospel ministry; equipping them for a lifetime of kingdom service and growing in them a heart for world evangelism and revival.